Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Other items in the shop...

If you haven't taken a look around my shop, then you definitely should. It's not just cards! I am offering some fun designs for print items to display around your home. Here are a few of my favorites.

Family Story Monogram Standouts or Prints:
A custom print or Standout (printed on 1.5" Gatorfoam) telling the story of your family. Available in a variety of sizes and prints options to fit any budget.

Collage Prints:
Share some of your favorite photos in a unique and fun way!

Alphabet Letter Prints:
All letters of the alphabet are available to help make your little one's nursery personalized.


And one of my favorites :)

Custom Baby Alphabet Prints:
Another great addition to your little ones nursery. Completely customized to your little one!

And remember, I take custom orders, so if you have a great idea, let me know! Here is a custom design I have been working on. Samantha contacted me with an idea to tweak the family monograms into this! So fun!!Family

No comments:

Post a Comment