Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Great printing deal!

Two posts in one day?! Crazy, I know, but I found a deal that I just had to share. Many times when I work with clients on invitations I am asked about the best place to print. There are many options out there, some local and some big companies.

I create all of my daughter's cards, invites and announcements myself and when I print I always use Vista Print. I think the quality is great and I have never had an issue with their printing. You can also always find GREAT deals when it comes to ordering through Vista Print.

So when I saw that there was a Living Social Deal for Vista Print today, I snatched it right up! Jae has a birthday coming up and I just finished up her invitations, so it was like a sign! The deal is for $50 worth of printing for $10!!! You can't beat that!

If you have $10 to spend and you know you'll be printing a custom invite or card soon, I highly recommend this deal. They also offer tons of pre-made invitations and other print services as well.

If you have trouble with the link I have provided, just look for the Washington DC deal and you'll find it. Grab it while it's still available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment