Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Latest Blog Designs

Susie contacted me about creating a new look for her blog, which is all about weight loss and eating healthy. She is working with Nutrisystem and has lots of great stuff to offer from recipes to meal coupons, so you should definitely check her out (and her new design)!

Header

Becky contacted me about a pretty basic makeover for her blog. She wanted a new background, header, button and post signature for her book blog and wanted it warm and inviting. Becky reviews YA fiction and there is a ton of information over on her blog. If you're looking for a good read, check out her blog for her reviews!

Header

Thank you both for choosing JBD and I hope you love your new blog designs!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just stopping by to let you know that my blog was just awarded the "stylish blogger award"! That's all you baby! Thanks so much for making my blog so gosh darn beautiful ;)

    Britta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again. I love my design. :D

    ReplyDelete