I am so excited to announce that our day 5 giveaway will be co-sponsored by the new Etsy shop, nicoleseum! The shop is run by Nicole, an artist from the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. Nicole creates hand-crafted owl ornaments for over a year and just opened her shop this month!
Nicole's art is inspired by owls and nature and hopes to add a variety of items to her shop in the future. She enjoys creating all kinds of things including paintings, soft sculptures and clothing! Quite the talent!!
For this giveaway, you will win two great prizes!
1) Our winner can select a winter owl ornament mini from the nicoleseum shop ($10 value). You could add this cute little owl to your tree, add it to a gift as a decorative piece/gift, or give it as a small gift. It would make a great secret santa gift!! Items that are shipped by 12/17 will arrive by Christmas Eve, so it can be a gift if you would like!
2) The winner will also win an owl themed card from my Etsy shop. You can choose one of my owl themed cards that are already there, or come up with your own creative idea using owls. Think birthdays, baby showers, birth announcements...anything, just include that owl :)
So how do you enter? Please remember to leave separate comments for every entry.
Here you go:
1) You must be a follower of the JBD blog (leave a comment)
2) Head over to the nicoleseum shop and add it to your favorites on Etsy (leave a comment)
3) Visit the nicoleseum shop and come back and tell us what your favorite it is (leave a comment)
4) Leave me a comment and tell me what kind of owl card/invitation you would choose (leave a comment)
5) Blog about this giveaway (come back and link us up to your post)
6) Like JBD on facebook
The winner will be drawn on Sunday evening 12/12